Allah

Allah

Jul 19, 2011

Allah is the Most Trustworthy

 

There is no compulsion and coercion in regard to religion. The right thing has been made distinct from the wrong thing: now whoever rejects taghut (false deities/devil) and believes in Allah has taken grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold that never breaks . And Allah (Whose support he takes) hears everything and knows everything.

Ask them: "Say, if you indeed know, to whom belongs the dominion over all things; (Who is it) that grants asylum, but against Whom no asylum is available?" They will surely say: "(The dominion over all things) belongs to Allah." Say: "Whence are you then deluded? "

Whoever surrenders himself to Allah and lives righteously, has grasped indeed the most trustworthy hand-hold. And the ultimate decision of all matters rests with Allah.

And narrate to them the story of Noah when he said to his people: 'My people! If my living in your midst and my effort to shake you out of heedlessness by reciting to you the revelations of Allah offend you, then remember that I have put all my trust in Allah. So draw up your plan in concert with those whom you associate with Allah in His divinity, leaving no part of it obscure, and then put it into effect against me, and give me no respite.

(Hud said) I have put my trust in Allah, Who is my Lord and your Lord.

Shu'ayb said: 'My people! What do you think? If I stand on clear evidence from my Lord, and He has also provided me a handsome provision from Himself -(should I be ungrateful to Him and share your error and iniquity?) Nor do I desire to act contrary to what I admonish you. I desire nothing but to set things right as far as I can. My succour is only with Allah. In Him have I put my trust, and to Him do I always turn.

You have a good example in Abraham and his companions: they said to their people: “We totally dissociate ourselves from you, and from the deities that you worship instead of Allah. We renounce you and there has come to be enmity and hatred between us and you until you believe in Allah, the One True God.” (But you may not emulate) Abraham's saying to his father: “Certainly I will ask pardon for you, although I have no power over Allah to obtain anything on your behalf.” (And Abraham and his companions prayed): “Our Lord, in You have we put our trust, and to You have we turned, and to You is our ultimate return.

[Ya'qub (Jacob) said] I can be of no help to you against Allah. Allah's command alone prevails. In Him have I put my trust and in Him should all those who have faith put their trust.

Moses said: 'My people! If you believe in Allah and are truly Muslims then place your reliance on Him alone.

(Prophet's said) And why should we not put our trust in Allah when it is indeed He Who has guided us to the ways of our life? We shall surely continue to remain steadfast in face of your persecution. All those who have to put trust, should put their trust only in Allah.

O Muhammad trust in that Allah Who is Ever-Living and will never die' Glorify Him with His praise, for He alone is sufficient to be aware of the sins of His servants. In six days He created the earth and the heavens and all that is between them; then He established Himself on the "Throne" (of the Kingdom of the universe). (He is) the Merciful: as to His Glory, ask the one who knows.

(O Prophet) And when you are resolved on a course of action, place your trust in Allah; surely Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him).

(O Prophet) And put your trust in Allah. Allah is sufficient as a guardian.

If you ask them: “Who created the heavens and the earth?” they will surely answer: “Allah.” Tell them: “What do you think, then, of the deities whom you call upon instead of Allah? If Allah should will that an affliction befall me, will those deities remove the harm inflicted by Him? Or if Allah should will that I receive (His) Mercy, will they be able to withhold His Mercy from me?” Say: “Allah is sufficient for me; those who have to put their trust, let them put their trust in Him.

All that is hidden in the heavens and the earth lies within the power of Allah. To Him are all matters referred for judgement. So do serve Him, and place in Him all your trust. Your Lord is not heedless of what you do.

(O Prophet) So put your trust in Allah for you are on the manifest truth.

(O Prophet) Thus have We sent you as a Messenger to a community before which many other communities have passed away that you may recite to them whatever We have revealed to you. And yet they deny the Lord of Mercy. Say to them: "He is my Lord, there is no god but Him. In Him I have placed all my trust and to Him I will return."

The judgement on whatever you differ rests with Allah. Such is Allah, my Lord; in Him I have put all my trust and to Him I always turn in devotion.

Do not yield to the unbelievers and the hypocrites, and disregard the hurt that comes from them, and put your trust in Allah. Allah suffices as the Guardian to entrust one's affairs to.

Say to them: “He is Merciful, and it is in Him that we believe, and it is in Him that we put all our trust. Soon will you know who is in manifest error.”

Now if they turn away from you, say to them, O Prophet, "Allah suffices me: there is no god but He: in Him have I put my trust: He is the Lord of the Great Throne."

And the Believers should put their trust in Allah alone.

And put your trust in Him Who is Immensely Mighty, Most Compassionate.

It is in Allah that the believers should put their trust .

Put your trust in Allah: Allah is sufficient as Guardian.

So in Allah should the believers put all their trust.

It is in Allah that the believers should put their trust.

If Allah helps you none shall prevail over you; if He forsakes you then who can help you? It is in Allah that the believers should put their trust.

Men of faith should put their trust in Allah alone.

Allah there is no god but He; in Allah should the believers put all their trust.

And he who puts his trust in Allah will find Allah All-Mighty, All-Wise.

Surely he (Satan) has no power over those who have faith and who place their trust in their Lord.

Allah suffices as the Guardian to entrust one's affairs to.

The true believers are those who, when Allah's name is mentioned, their hearts quake, and when His verses are recited to them their faith grows, and who put their trust in their Lord.

Allah will find a way out for him who fears Allah and provide him sustenance from whence he never could imagine. Whoever puts his trust in Allah, He will suffice him. Surely Allah brings about what He decrees; Allah has set a measure for everything.

That which has been given to you is only the wherewithal of the transient life of this world. But that which is with Allah is better and more enduring for those who believe and put their trust in their Lord; who eschew grave sins and shameful deeds, and whenever they are angry, they forgive; who obey their Lord and establish Prayer; who conduct their affairs by consultation, and spend out of what We have bestowed upon them.

We will house those who believed and acted righteously in the lofty mansions of Paradise beneath which rivers flow. There they will remain for ever. How excellent a reward it is for those who acted (in obedience to Allah), who remained steadfast and put their trust in their Lord!

                        Pervious ***************************************  Next

No comments: